- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Lowell, MA was 110,964 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Lowell, MA
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-07-19T21:02:11.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:44:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI analyzed data from the Census to provide greater understandingof the socioeconomic and demographic characteristics of the residents of the City and its neighborhoods . BNIA-JFI also used this data as denominators for many of the Vital Signs indicators allowing for data to be normalized and rates to be computed. Census data analyzed by BNIA-JFI is grouped into the following categories: population, race and ethnicity; households and families; and income.
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-08-23T13:58:44.000Z
Population of individuals and households receiving SNAP Benefits as shown on the Borough Consultation Report. For CA Population dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/kjcq-h8d9 For MA Enrollees dataset please visit https://data.cityofnewyork.us/d/2v2r-tx9r
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-17T14:41:56.000Z
This data set demographic and journey to work characteristics of the Cambridge Labor Force, organized by mode split. Attributes include age, presence of children, racial and ethnic minority status, vehicles available, time leaving home, time spent traveling, and annual household income. The data set originates from a special tabulation of the American Community Survey - the 2012 - 2016 version of the Census Transportation Planning Products (CTPP). For more information on Journey to Work data in Cambridge, please see the full 2015 report (https://www.cambridgema.gov/~/media/Files/CDD/FactsandMaps/profiles/moving_forward_20150930.ashx?la=en).
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-20T15:19:47.000Z
Selected variables from 2010 US Census tabulated by zip code. See attachment for further information.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-02-08T20:03:40.000Z
basic characteristics of people and housing for individual 2010 census block groups
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.