- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of Fort Worth, TX was 9,287 for health support in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Fort Worth, TX
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T05:02:48.000Z
The submitting agency SHALL be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the bid document posting(s), closing time, delivery of bid, evaluation, awards and any other procurement documentation. The agency shall not waive any state or federal law or agency’s requirements on purchases.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T05:02:41.000Z
Spot Bid Fair 2017