- What is the Crime incident rate per 100,000 people?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The crime incident count of San Antonio, TX was 7,067 for aggravated assault in 2017.
Crime Incident Count
Crime Incident Rate per 100,000 People
Crime statistics are sourced from the FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Program and aggregated across year and crime type. The FBI does not gather statistics for all jurisdictions, so some localities may be missing. Normalization is based on the population values published with the UCR data itself, so rather than on US Census data, as the jurisdiction of the data may vary. Crime rates are normalized on a per 100K basis; specifically, the crime count is divided by the population count, the result is then multiplied by 100K and rounded to the nearest integer value. Latest data, displayed in charts and other visualizations, is from 2014.
Public Safety and Crime Datasets Involving San Antonio, TX
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-09T20:31:03.000Z
The data in this repository were collected from the San Diego, California testbed, namely, I-15 from the interchange with SR-78 in the north to the interchange with SR-163 in the south, along the mainline and at the entrance ramps. This file contains information on the field observation and simulation results for speed profile from the Dallas, Texas testbed. The time reported for the speed profiles are between 2:00PM to 8:00PM in increments of 10 minutes.