- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Boise City Metro Area (ID) was 3,540 for fire fighting in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Boise City Metro Area (ID)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-05-14T19:33:07.000Z
This dataset contains current job postings available on the City of New York’s official jobs site (http://www.nyc.gov/html/careers/html/search/search.shtml). Internal postings available to city employees and external postings available to the general public are included.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-18T09:42:44.000Z
Professional and occupational license types in Colorado from the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-05-19T00:00:24.000Z
A business operating in the city must obtain an occupational license. This requirement applies to business entities regardless of their size or composition: corporation, partnership, association, company, individual, or any other type of business arrangement. A few professions, which are licensed by the state--most notably doctors, dentists, and lawyers--are not required to have occupational licenses. To verify if you need a business/occupational license, contact the Business License section at (816) 513-1135.
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2019-05-17T10:11:09.000Z
List of establishments that have a valid business licence to operate in the City of Edmonton.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2019-04-17T01:57:04.000Z
Payroll information for all Los Angeles City Employees including the City's three proprietary departments: Water and Power, Airports and Harbor. Data is updated on a quarterly basis by the Los Angeles City Controller's Office. Payroll information for employees of the Department of Water and Power is provided by the Department.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2019-04-17T20:41:03.000Z
This dataset provides information about all new business licenses issued in the City of Virginia Beach. This dataset does not include business license information regarding renewals for existing businesses.
- API data.chattlibrary.org | Last Updated 2019-04-18T01:21:44.000Z
Public Works work orders from 1990 to current date. Data includes information on work orders received by Public Works. Where the work order was initiated by a CItyWorks service request, the service request number has also been included.
- API data.melbourne.vic.gov.au | Last Updated 2018-10-18T16:31:18.000Z
Data collected as part of the City of Melbourne's Census of Land Use and Employment (CLUE). The data covers the period 2002-2017. It shows employment (number of jobs) per city (CLUE) block, classified by their CLUE industry (from ANZSIC1) and small area allocation. This dataset has been <b>confidentialised</b> to protect the commercially sensitive information of individual businesses. Data in cells which pertain to two or fewer businesses have been suppressed and are shown as a blank cell. The row and column totals refer to the true total, including those suppressed cells. Non-confidentialised data may be made available subject to a data supply agreement. For more information contact email@example.com For CLUE block spatial files see https://data.melbourne.vic.gov.au/Economy/Census-of-Land-Use-and-Employment-Blocks/aia8-ryiq For more information about CLUE see http://www.melbourne.vic.gov.au/clue For more information about the ANZSIC industry classification system see http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/1292.0
- API data.melbourne.vic.gov.au | Last Updated 2019-05-18T16:40:03.000Z
This dataset contains active and planned activities across the City of Melbourne area. Activities include city works (such as proposed road closures, footpath works or reserved parking permits) and event bookings. The information is derived from permits which are issued by City of Melbourne. Each activity includes geo-spatial information to indicate the general area of the activity. The spatial information is not indicative of the activity size as the activity may only take up a small portion of the area for the entry. The start and end date fields indicate that the event/activity is expected to occur within this time range. The actual activity may be active for significantly shorter duration than the start and end dates.
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-05-18T22:30:21.000Z
Businesses licensed to operate in the City of Gainesville.