- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Boise City Metro Area (ID) was 5,894 for media in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Boise City Metro Area (ID)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-06-11T13:58:57.000Z
This dataset contains current job postings available on the City of New York’s official jobs site (http://www.nyc.gov/html/careers/html/search/search.shtml). Internal postings available to city employees and external postings available to the general public are included.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-15T09:44:52.000Z
Professional and occupational license types in Colorado from the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-06-16T00:00:25.000Z
A business operating in the city must obtain an occupational license. This requirement applies to business entities regardless of their size or composition: corporation, partnership, association, company, individual, or any other type of business arrangement. A few professions, which are licensed by the state--most notably doctors, dentists, and lawyers--are not required to have occupational licenses. To verify if you need a business/occupational license, contact the Business License section at (816) 513-1135.
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2019-06-15T10:15:29.000Z
List of establishments that have a valid business licence to operate in the City of Edmonton.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2019-06-05T17:35:18.000Z
Payroll information for all Los Angeles City Employees including the City's three proprietary departments: Water and Power, Airports and Harbor. Data is updated on a quarterly basis by the Los Angeles City Controller's Office. Payroll information for employees of the Department of Water and Power is provided by the Department.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2019-04-17T20:41:03.000Z
This dataset provides information about all new business licenses issued in the City of Virginia Beach. This dataset does not include business license information regarding renewals for existing businesses.
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-06-14T22:30:28.000Z
Businesses licensed to operate in the City of Gainesville.
- API data.chattlibrary.org | Last Updated 2019-06-15T01:21:01.000Z
Public Works work orders from 1990 to current date. Data includes information on work orders received by Public Works. Where the work order was initiated by a CItyWorks service request, the service request number has also been included.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:09:17.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2015-03-16T16:04:00.000Z
Opportunities abound for volunteers to help clean and beautify public spaces throughout the city.