- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Buffalo Metro Area (NY) was 1,135,503 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Buffalo Metro Area (NY)
- API data.buffalony.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-13T17:04:56.000Z
This dataset is a monthly breakdown of the amount of tonnage diverted from the landfill in the City of Buffalo. Garbage tonnage totals are included for comparison. Materials are diverted from landfills in different ways, including curbside recycling, electronics recycling, hazardous waste disposal, tire recycling, scrap metal recycling, yard waste recycling, and asphalt and sidewalk debris diversion.
- API data.buffalony.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T08:08:20.000Z
All tows performed on behalf of the Parking Violations Bureau. Call (716) 851-5369 and notify the representative if your car is impounded. Any outstanding tickets under the registered owners name and/or the titled owner must be paid, the vehicle must be registered and insured and all towing and storage charges satisfied in order to obtain a release form. If the police have a hold on the vehicle you will also need written authorization from the Police Department in order to retrieve the vehicle.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-29T19:38:03.000Z
This dataset includes the name and location of active Temporary Residences operating in New York State. Active Temporary Residences include only facilities that were categorized as active (i.e., hotel, motel, or cabin colony occupied by or maintained for the occupancy by 11 people or more) on the date the data was downloaded from a Department of Health database. This data also includes the date of the last inspection and violations of Subpart 7-1 of the New York State Code of Rules and Regulations that were identified during that inspection. Additionally, the data includes the Temporary Residence owner-operator, building type, number of sleeping rooms within the facility, and whether a pool, beach, or food service establishment is operated as part of the facility. The location of the Temporary Residence includes its street address, city, state, zip code, municipality, and county.