- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Flagstaff Metro Area (AZ) was 138,639 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Flagstaff Metro Area (AZ)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-07-19T21:02:11.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:44:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI analyzed data from the Census to provide greater understandingof the socioeconomic and demographic characteristics of the residents of the City and its neighborhoods . BNIA-JFI also used this data as denominators for many of the Vital Signs indicators allowing for data to be normalized and rates to be computed. Census data analyzed by BNIA-JFI is grouped into the following categories: population, race and ethnicity; households and families; and income.
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-20T00:51:25.000Z
Summary data for Police employees compared with community profile. Community demographics by race/ethnicity is provided by a third party GIS mapping and demographics provider (ESRI community analyst) profile estimates for population located in Mesa, AZ as of 2017. Note that detailed employee data can be found in the Employee Demographics dataset. See Source Link below.
- API data.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T15:41:24.000Z
2011-2018 based on estimates provided by AZ Office of Economic Development found at https://population.az.gov/population-estimates. 2019-2025 based on Maricopa County Association of Governments (MAG) estimates found at http://www.azmag.gov/Programs/Maps-and-Data/Population-Housing/Population-Projections. Visit: https://geo.azmag.gov/maps/azdemographics/ and https://population.az.gov/population-estimates for information. Other population estimates can be found at https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=ACS_16_5YR_DP05&prodType=table
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-02-08T20:03:40.000Z
basic characteristics of people and housing for individual 2010 census block groups
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-17T17:16:51.000Z
This data set provides demographic and journey to work characteristics of the Cambridge Labor Force by primary mode of their journey to work. Attributes include age, presence of children, racial and ethnic minority status, vehicles available, time leaving home, time spent traveling, and annual household income. The data set originates from a special tabulation of the American Community Survey - the 2012 - 2016 version of the Census Transportation Planning Products (CTPP). The Cambridge Labor Force consist of all persons who live in Cambridge who work or are actively seeking employment. For more information on Journey to Work data in Cambridge, please see the full 2015 report (https://www.cambridgema.gov/~/media/Files/CDD/FactsandMaps/profiles/moving_forward_20150930.ashx?la=en).
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.