- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Houston Metro Area (TX) was 181,438 for education in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Houston Metro Area (TX)
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-06-25T21:12:08.000Z
This dataset contains active alcohol and alcohol-related business permits issued by the City of Houston. See Chapter III, Code of Ordinances for more information. This is not the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission licenses. For those, please see: http://data.codeforhouston.com/dataset/texas-alcoholic-beverage-commission-licenses Disclaimer: Commercial Permitting data is prepared and made available for general reference purposes only and should not be used, or relied upon for specific applications, without independent verification. The City of Houston neither represents, nor warrants Commercial Permitting data accuracy, or completeness, nor will the City of Houston accept liability of any kind in conjunction with its use. This product is for informational purposes and may not have been prepared for or be suitable for legal, business or surveying purposes.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-14T21:27:14.000Z
Purses paid by Texas tracks as reported to TxRC thru 01/19/19.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-14T21:39:04.000Z
TxRC Handle & Commission by track, signal type and date as provided to TxRC as of 01/14/19. NOTE: All figures are based on data available at the time the report was compiled and are subject to being audited and revised.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-21T23:45:58.000Z
2017 Daily purses paid by Texas pari-mutuel racetracks as reported to TxRC. All figures are based on information available to TxRC at the time the data was compiled and are subject to being audited and revised.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-06T16:05:14.000Z
2017 Daily Handle and Commissions by Track code, Signal Type provided to TxRC as of 5/15/18. NOTE: All figures are based on data available at the time the report was compiled and are subject to being audited and revised.