- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The annual personal income of Kansas City Metro Area (MO-KS) was $45,613 in 2014.
Annual Personal Income in US$
Per capita personal income was computed using Census Bureau midyear population estimates. Estimates for 2010-2014 reflect county population estimates available as of March 2015. All dollar estimates are in current dollars (not adjusted for inflation).
Economy and Personal Income Datasets Involving Kansas City Metro Area (MO-KS)
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:20:29.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Income organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B15003
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-09-22T20:15:54.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-27T22:51:13.000Z
The survey includes monthly sewer rates per “equivalent residential unit” (ERU)* served by municipal wastewater treatment plants in Washington State. Information was compiled from August 2016-January 2017 using information from utility billing web pages and phone surveys. Stormwater rates were also included as available.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-12-01T17:00:12.000Z
This data is pulled from the annual Financial Trends Monitoring System (FTMS). The KCSTAT dashboards for Finance and Governance provide visualizations of this data, along with narrative to explain what these indicators mean. The FTMS report itself goes also provides a great deal of narrative, and can be viewed by visiting: https://kcstat.kcmo.org/Finance/2013-FTMS-7-29-14-Revised/n7p4-kkha