- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The cost of living index of Los Angeles Metro Area (CA) was 118 for all in 2016.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Los Angeles Metro Area (CA)
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T13:22:38.000Z
Official addresses assigned in the City of Los Angeles created and maintained by the Bureau of Engineering.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2019-01-24T22:31:56.000Z
2018 Foreclosure Properties registered with the HCIDLA from January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018