- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The cost of living index of Louisville/Jefferson County Metro Area (KY-IN) was 91 for all in 2016.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Louisville/Jefferson County Metro Area (KY-IN)
Feed the Future Northern Kenya Interim Survey in the Zone of Influence, Household Consumption Expendituresdata.usaid.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-11T23:21:04.000Z
Feed the Future Northern Kenya Interim Survey in the Zone of Influence: This dataset (n=1,837, vars=66) contains variables from Module E, the Household Consumption Expenditures module used to calculate the poverty and expenditure indicators. It includes household-level derived variables (including the expenditure and poverty indicator variables), as well as variables from sub-module E6:Housing Expenditures.