- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of North Port Metro Area (FL) was 768,381 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving North Port Metro Area (FL)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:37:26.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:24:30.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Very Preterm Live Births Over 5 Year Period All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:25:31.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Very Preterm Live Singleton Births Over 5 Year Period All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:58:33.000Z
Average Annual Percent Of Very Preterm Live Births All States
- API agtransport.usda.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-23T16:38:01.000Z
Data from AMS Market News Specialty Crops Program, including weekly refrigerated truck rates and availability by origin, destination, and commodity. The Transportation Services Division assigns a broader region to the origins in order to join to refrigerated truck rate and availability data.
RSBS SMO: Part 2 of 2, New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Study: Single and Multifamily Occupant Telephone or Web Surveydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:19:43.000Z
This is part 2 (contains: Clothes Washing and Drying; Water Heating; Home Lighting; Pool and Spa; Small Household Appliances; and Miscellaneous Equipment) of 2; part 1 (https://data.ny.gov/d/3m6x-h3qa) contains: Behavior and Demographics; Building Shell; Kitchen Appliances; and Heating and Cooling. The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes 2,982 single-family and 379 multifamily occupant survey completes for a total of 3,361 responses. The survey involved 2,285 Web, 1,041 telephone, and 35 mini-inspection surveys. The survey collected information on the following building characteristics: building shell, kitchen appliances, heating and cooling equipment, water heating equipment, clothes washing and drying equipment, lighting, pool and spa equipment, small household appliances, miscellaneous energy consuming equipment, as well as behaviors and characteristics of respondents.
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-23T17:04:18.000Z
The Tampa CV Pilot generates data from the interaction between vehicles and between vehicles and infrastructure. This dataset consists of Basic Safety Messages (BSMs) generated by participant and public transportation vehicles onboard units (OBU) and transmitted to road-side units (RSU) located throughout the Tampa CV Pilot Study area. The data fields follow SAE J2735 and J2945/1 standards and adopted units of measure. This data set holds a flattened sample of the most recent BSM data from Tampa CV Pilot and is updated nightly. An extra geo column (coreData_position) was added to this dataset to allow for mapping of the geocoded BSM data within Socrata, and a column of random numbers (randomNum) was added to allow for random sampling of data points within Socrata. The full set of raw, BSM data from Tampa CV Pilot can be found in the <a href="http://usdot-its-cvpilot-public-data.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html">ITS DataHub data sandbox</a>.