- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Philadelphia Metro Area (PA-NJ-DE-MD) was 6,065,644 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Philadelphia Metro Area (PA-NJ-DE-MD)
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-07T16:27:32.000Z
This dataset contains summary information by county on Incidents involving Drug and Alcohol reported use in Schools. School categories are Public School, Charter, Intermediate, Vo-Tech, Non-Public and other. The data count fields are suppressed when less than 11. The data and more information is also published and searchable online on the www.safeschools.pa.gov website under School Safety. Here are the infraction codes and definitions that are utilized within this report as found within appendix Z of the PIMS manual: http://www.education.pa.gov/Documents/Teachers-Administrators/PIMS/PIMS%20Manuals/2017-2018%20PIMS%20Manual%20Vol%202.pdf
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-23T20:40:06.000Z
This data contains information regarding Naloxone distributed statewide through the Naloxone for First Responders program. The dataset includes the number of doses of naloxone that have been distributed to each county, the number of doses used, the number of individuals on whom naloxone was used and the number of overdose reversals. In addition, those same datapoints are separated out by the type of first responders who have received and/or used naloxone.