- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Pueblo Metro Area (CO) was 163,368 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Pueblo Metro Area (CO)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-07-19T21:02:11.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-04T16:25:08.000Z
Income (per capita or total) for each county by year with rank and population. From Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1969.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:44:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI analyzed data from the Census to provide greater understandingof the socioeconomic and demographic characteristics of the residents of the City and its neighborhoods . BNIA-JFI also used this data as denominators for many of the Vital Signs indicators allowing for data to be normalized and rates to be computed. Census data analyzed by BNIA-JFI is grouped into the following categories: population, race and ethnicity; households and families; and income.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-23T21:40:15.000Z
Demographics for all certificate, degree, or formal award approved by Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE) for students since 2001. Demographics include data on age, ethnicity, program name, and residency.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-06T17:21:46.000Z
Demographics for all enrollees in post-secondary institutions, including gender, race, etc. From the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE), since 2001.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
- API opendata.ci.richmond.ca.us | Last Updated 2017-01-25T20:58:31.000Z
Census data from Bay Area Census and US Census.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-06T17:21:45.000Z
Financial Aid averages based on demographic breakdown of post-secondary students since 2004 from the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-07T16:29:36.000Z
Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities in Colorado - 2009