- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Sioux City Metro Area (IA-NE-SD) was 503 for legal in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Sioux City Metro Area (IA-NE-SD)
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T15:45:42.000Z
This dataset provides a list of active business entities, both domestic business organizations (organized under and subject to the laws of Iowa), and foreign business organizations (organized under a law other than Iowa) who are authorized to transact business in the State of Iowa at time of update. The dataset includes the business' legal name, type, effective date, name and address of registered agent, and address of principal office.
- API www.dallasopendata.com | Last Updated 2019-06-25T10:00:12.000Z
The Dallas Development Code requires that "Except for single family and duplex uses, a person shall not use or change the use of a building, a portion of a building, or land without obtaining a certificate of occupancy from the building official." A new CO is needed for: •The first use of land or a building •A change of use of land or a building •A change of tenant on an existing CO, or •An existing use increases or decreases floor area
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:09:17.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-21T20:19:12.000Z
Largest employers in Maui County as provided by InfoGroup.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-24T20:04:19.000Z
Largest employers in Honolulu County as provided by InfoGroup.
- API www.dallasopendata.com | Last Updated 2019-04-23T21:03:36.000Z
Building Inspection Certificates Of Occupancy for fiscal year 2017.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:39:51.000Z
All individual insurance producers conducting business in Iowa must be licensed. Business entities, such as corporations, associations, partnerships, limited liabilities companies, limited liability partnerships, or other legal entities may choose to become licensed by completing an application and paying the license fee through the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR), following the requirements in Iowa Administrative Code rule 191.10.18. This dataset contains a listing of producer business entities licensed in Iowa
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:41.000Z
The dataset contains information on IPERS-covered wages, employer contributions and employee contributions by membership group, employer and fiscal year. An employer may have more than one membership group. Count of employers is before modifications due to GASB 68.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-24T19:50:33.000Z
Largest employers in Hawaii County as provided by InfoGroup.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-24T20:29:44.000Z
Largest employers in Kauai County as provided by InfoGroup.