- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was 114,121 for personal care in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-02T19:16:34.000Z
Washington State, metropolitan divisions (MD), metropolitan statistical areas (MSA) and nonmetropolitan areas (NMA), 2017 OES is a program of the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This federal-state cooperative program produces employment and wage estimates for nearly 840 occupations. The occupational employment and wage estimates are based on data collected from the OES survey. The survey includes employment counts, occupations and wages from more than 4,800 Washington state employers. Data from six survey panels are combined to create a sample size of more than 29,300 employers. Blanks in the data columns indicate suppressed data.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-17T15:03:10.000Z
This dataset uses seasonally adjusted data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics to present information on Maryland's labor force participation rate, employment rate, and unemployment rate.
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-20T22:29:59.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) Survey collects data from a sample of establishments and calculates employment and wage estimates by occupation, industry, and geographic area. The semiannual survey covers all non-farm industries. Data are collected by the Employment Development Department in cooperation with the Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Department of Labor. The OES Program estimates employment and wages for over 800 occupations from an annual sample of approx. 34,000 California employers. It also produces employment and wage estimates for statewide, Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs), and Balance of State areas. Estimates are a snapshot in time and should not be used as a time series.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:19:02.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) survey is a semiannual mail survey of employers that measures occupational employment and occupational wage rates for wage and salary workers in nonfarm establishments, by industry. OES estimates are constructed from a sample of about 51,000 establishments. Each year, forms are mailed to two semiannual panels of approximately 8,500 sampled establishments, one panel in May and the other in November.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-07T20:51:16.000Z
Represents a comprehensive collection of occupational wage data available for Pennsylvania. Data are collected through the Occupational Employment Statistics program in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics. Occupational wage information can be used as a reference by educators, PACareerLink® staff, career counselors, Workforce Development Boards, economic developers, program planners, and others. Technical Note Occupational wages do not represent a time series. Due to the prescribed production methodology, current occupational wages are not comparable to previously published occupational wages.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-22T15:17:40.000Z
Maryland Statewide and County employment by industry from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T20:25:35.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T18:13:36.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions in Current Dollars from 2009 to 2016. Source data from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, November 2017.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:57:32.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2009 to 2016. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA30), November 2017.