- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-03T18:32:34.000Z
This dataset provides a cumulative record of payment and invoice details for County suppliers, vendors and other payees. Data is from December 1, 2016 to present. Payment data prior to December 1, 2016 is archived in the Cook County Check Register here: https://datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov/Finance-Administration/Cook-County-Check-Register/gywr-fjeh
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-09T22:18:02.000Z
Updated 11/1/2011. Human Rights Monthly Activities on New Complaints Filed, Investigations Closed, Other Closures, Training Seminars, Employees Trained, Inquiries, Commission Hearings and Conciliations and Inquiries.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-29T21:06:05.000Z
Fiscal Year 2015 Adopted and Adjusted Appropriations with Final Fiscal Year 2015 Expenditures and Fiscal Year 2016 Adopted Appropriation
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-07T19:25:05.000Z
Data from September 19, 2011. A daily report on the budgets of Cook County Government agencies and departments.
Facilities Management - Electricity usage per month, by Cook County Government facilities - 2007 through September 2011datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T12:05:38.000Z
Updated 10/31/2011. The monthly electricity usage of Cook County Government facilities, in kw/h and dollars 2007 - September 2011.
Administrative Hearings - Ticket Summary Without Payments Report - FY2011 through September 27th, 2011datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-09T22:59:45.000Z
Data last updated September 27th, 2011.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-26T10:56:24.000Z
This contains information about deaths that occurred in Cook County that were under the Medical Examiner’s jurisdiction. Not all deaths that occur in Cook County are reported to the Medical Examiner or fall under the jurisdiction of the Medical Examiner. The Medical Examiner’s Office determines cause and manner of death for those cases that fall under its jurisdiction. Cause of death describes the reason the person died. This dataset includes information from deaths starting in August 2014 to the present, with information updated daily.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-09T22:20:25.000Z
Data last updated September 2011
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-03T22:10:20.000Z
This is an archived version of the Initiation dataset as it was originally released on February 13, 2018.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-07T19:45:01.000Z
Updated 10/24/2011. From the Medical Examiner's 2009 Annual Report, deaths of autopsied people by gender, age range and race.