- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2016-08-29T02:44:24.000Z
A table that lists many farmer's markets in the Bronx. Location is approximate because addresses were not available in most cases. Location was calculated by inputting the intersection data into GoogleEarth and recording the lat/lon coordinates. under payment methods due to computer code issues, 1 = yes, 0 = no.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2016-08-29T02:33:39.000Z
Bronx census tract boundaries from the 2010 census with SNAP data. Data reflects the percentage of recipients receiving SNAP. The total should add up or close to 100%. They are NOT the percentage of the population in that census tract receiving SNAP benefits.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:17:08.000Z
2010 census data on the number of establishments per zip code grouped by sector and payrolled employees/establishment size. To create a pointmap of this dataset you must filter for "Meaning of 2007 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)" AND "Number of Employees".
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2016-08-29T02:43:18.000Z
5-year ACS survey on languages spoken in Bronx households based on census tract and 2010 census data. Margin of Error columns were included because census tract data is estimated on a sample of the population, not an actual 100% count.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:25:51.000Z
2010 Census data on Ethnicity and Nationality per PUMA in the Bronx. Data provided by Lehman College Geography Department faculty
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2016-08-29T02:40:28.000Z
American Fact Finder data compiled to illustrate population and population density changes in the Bronx from 2000 to 2010. Density fields are measured in population per square mile.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:21:21.000Z
American Fact Finder data compiled to illustrate population and population density changes in the Bronx from 2000 to 2010
AGGREGATE PUBLIC ASSISTANCE INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (IN 2010 INFLATION-ADJUSTED DOLLARS) FOR HOUSEHOLDSbronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-06T00:44:51.000Z
Data per census tract of the aggregate public assistance income for those who use public assistance. This is not per person, this is the combined total public assistance expenditure per census tract.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:26:36.000Z
All traffic summonses issued in the Bronx by the NYPD during February 2013
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2016-08-29T02:34:52.000Z
An ESRI shapefile of Bronx 2010 census tracts with a table of the employment status per Bronx census tract, pertaining to 2006-2010 population and records. See ACS Field Description Dictionary for field descriptions