- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-21T21:48:44.000Z
This public view contains all the fields of the parent dataset except employee ID has been redacted. This dataset describes how labor hours were assigned within the Fleet Services department. All time must be assigned to “Direct Labor” – such as preventative maintenance or repair or “Indirect Labor” – work not associated with preventative maintenance or repair
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-21T12:41:44.000Z
This data set provides information about work performed on Transportation assets such as street inventory, street lights, traffic signals, signs, and pavement markings. Data are stored on Cityworks servers.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-01T14:07:17.000Z
Dataset covers call response times for Solid Waste customer service team. This measure is to track the amount of time a caller spends in the electronic queue before speaking with a customer service specialist. Calls are from residents, businesses and contractors requesting paid trash and recycling services. The City of Mesa competes with private haulers for these open-market services.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-04T14:00:04.000Z
Monthly tracking of various services provided by City Clerk.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-06T16:36:01.000Z
Census tracts as supplied by the US Census Bureau clipped to Mesa city boundaries as supplied by the city's Geographic Information System (GIS).
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-20T13:36:17.000Z
Summarized statistics used for performance measures and describes scheduled and collected curbside trash including black, blue and green barrels. Black barrels are considered regular trash destined for landfill. Green barrels are for recycling of green yard waste. Blue barrels are for recycling of paper, some plastics, glass and metal cans.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-14T21:53:14.000Z
Average number of calendar days to repair streetlights. A low average is better.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-17T23:52:13.000Z
This feature class identifies all streetlight fixtures within the boundary of the City of Mesa, including portions of other bordering agencies. A streetlight fixture includes the lamp, pole, and photocell, if present. Data are stored as a point geometry type feature class in the City Enterprise Geodatabase. The projected coordinate system is NAD 1983 State Plane Arizona Central FIPS 0202 Feet.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-21T20:52:55.000Z
This dataset describes the repair work done by Fleet Services
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-15T22:51:56.000Z
This is an annual customer survey sent out to all City of Mesa employees administered in batches. City employees are divided into four batches, and a survey is administered to one back each quarter until all employees have received the survey. The survey asks employees to rate their overall satisfaction with Information Technology Services. This metric reports the score of those who report satisfied or very satisfied with overall performance of IT services