- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-21T21:48:44.000Z
This public view contains all the fields of the parent dataset except employee ID has been redacted. This dataset describes how labor hours were assigned within the Fleet Services department. All time must be assigned to “Direct Labor” – such as preventative maintenance or repair or “Indirect Labor” – work not associated with preventative maintenance or repair
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-27T12:42:11.000Z
This data set provides information about work performed on Transportation assets such as street inventory, street lights, traffic signals, signs, and pavement markings. Data are stored on Cityworks servers.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-04T14:00:04.000Z
Monthly tracking of various services provided by City Clerk.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-21T20:52:55.000Z
This dataset describes the repair work done by Fleet Services
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-07T19:59:39.000Z
Describes the status of parts inventory in the Fleet Services department.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-27T22:18:44.000Z
The Employment Dataset shows several current and historical annual statistics regarding the labor force, employment and unemployment in the City of Mesa and nearby municipalities. Employment Data - Bureau of Labor Statistics - http://www.bls.gov/data/ Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) - https://www.bls.gov/lau/ To see how these terms are defined and what they include, please visit the Terms Glossary from the United State Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), which can be found at the following web address: http://www.bls.gov/bls/glossary.htm
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-27T14:11:53.000Z
This is an annual customer survey sent out to all City of Mesa employees administered in batches. City employees are divided into four batches, and a survey is administered to one back each quarter until all employees have received the survey. The survey asks employees to rate their overall satisfaction with Information Technology Services. This metric reports the score of those who report satisfied or very satisfied with overall performance of IT services
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-08T00:00:32.000Z
Information about preventative maintenance performed by Fleet Services
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-13T15:05:13.000Z
This dataset contains the city-wide network of off-street paved shared-use paths, paved canal paths, and unpaved canal paths.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-22T14:18:30.000Z
Information about Development Services permit log in process