- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-29T19:48:57.000Z
This dataset lists monthly station entry averages, by day type (Weekday, Saturday or Sunday/Holiday), as well as monthly totals, beginning in 2001. Note that some stations (such as on the Cermak Branch--now Pink Line) and Skokie did not have Saturday and/or Sunday/holiday service until more recent years, although, in cases where weekday service ran past midnight, late evening fares may appear as part of Saturday tallies.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T19:51:03.000Z
The data shows budgets for the City of Evanston's general fund for the fiscal years of 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-31T14:31:58.000Z
Projected compensation of City of Evanston employees in FY 2014
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-29T19:33:05.000Z
This dataset shows monthly averages, by day type (weekday, Saturday or Sunday/Holiday) and monthly totals for all CTA bus routes, back to 2001. See attached readme file for information on how these numbers are calculated.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2020-02-12T21:48:28.000Z
Complete data for the 2019 and 2020 Adopted Budget, and 2021 Projected Budget.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-15T06:50:08.000Z
Contains the Inspections for a Food Establishment Business during the current or previous year. Food Establishment Businesses data set contains the Last Inspected date. If this date for the Business is newer than the most recent Inspection date in the Food Establishment Inspections data set, then the Business has a perfect score of 100. It is possible to see a business with score of 100 where the Last Inspected Date matches the Inspection Date in the Food Establishment Inspections data set. However, the violation resulted in 0 points deducted from the score. Violations can result in a deduction of 0 to 5 points from a max score of 100. Food Establishment Inspection data is contained in three data sets: Food Establishment Businesses Food Establishment Inspections Food Establishment Violations Data set relationships Business: one to many -> Inspections (key: License Number) Inspections: one to many -> Violations (key: License Number, Inspection Date)
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-02T16:58:12.000Z
Monthly Building Permit Fee Revenue from 2016 - Present
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-11-02T14:10:31.000Z
FY 2011 Total Compensation for City Employees
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2018-06-04T21:11:55.000Z
As of January 31, 2018, the General Fund is reporting a net surplus of $1,870,114. The General Fund balance is $16,512,558 with a cash balance of $8,905,448. The attached supplemental charts show the General Fund Revenues at 8.3% of budget and expenses lower at 6.7%. Expenses are low because there were only 1.5 payrolls charged in January, which balances out by the end of the year.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-06-20T17:37:28.000Z