- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T21:14:11.000Z
2016 Adopted Budget Sidebar Information
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T21:16:12.000Z
2013 Proposed Budget Attachment A - September 24, 2012.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-29T05:22:32.000Z
The City of Seattle implements biennial budgeting through the sequential adoption of two one-year budgets. When adopting the budget for the first year of the biennium, the Council endorses a budget for the second year. The Endorsed Budget is the basis for a Proposed Budget for the second year of the biennium, and is reviewed and adopted in the fall of the first year of the biennium. This data reflects all appropriations (by budget control level) included in the 2014 Endorsed Budget.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T21:19:16.000Z
2016 Adopted Budget Resources
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2014-06-18T19:34:04.000Z
Adopted budgets from 2010 to 2013
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-10T19:53:19.000Z
2019-20 Budget Resources Proposed
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-09T22:44:33.000Z
Families & Education Levy III Projected Expenditures for seven-year levy (Original Plan) 7-year levy (2nd half of 2005 through 1st half of 2012) Levy programs increase 1 1/2%/year once program is fully ramped up Levy admin is capped at 5%/year Crossing Guard program expires mid-2008
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-27T05:04:05.000Z
<p style='line-height: normal; margin: 0in 0in 0pt'><span style='font-family: '><font face='Verdana'><font size='2'><font color='#000000'>The Street Network Database (SND) is a representation of the physical, land based, improved, travel pathway infrastructure and associated theoretical address ranges. The pathway representation consists of Segments and Intersection elements. A Segment is a linear graphic element that represents a continuous physical travel path terminated by path end (dead end) or physical intersection with other travel paths. Segments have one street name, one address range and one set of segment characteristics. A Segment may have none or multiple alias street names. Segment types included are Freeways, Highways, Streets, Alleys (named only), Railroads, Walkways, and Bike lanes. SNDSEG is a linear feature class representing the SND Segment Feature, with attributes for Street name, Address Range, Alias Street name and segment Characteristics objects. Part of the Address Range and all of Street name objects are logically shared with the Discrete Address Point-Master Address File layer. </font></font></font></span></p>
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-12T15:35:47.000Z
City of Seattle Business License data current as of January 9, 2017
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-25T16:44:28.000Z
All code compliance complaints and violations that SDCI is reviewing and processing.