- education Close
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-30T08:52:38.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-30T18:12:48.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-30T05:02:19.000Z
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-09T22:47:57.000Z
This dataset includes all non-24 hour licensed child care facilities in the State of Colorado. It is updated twice a month, and is intended for public use. It includes CDHS-issued child care license numbers, legal business names as they appear in the licensing application, the types of service the programs provide, the physical location address es of the programs as they appear in the licensing application, the longitude-latitude coordinate values derived from geocoding services and spatial QA, the valid Colorado Shines quality rating levels (if applicable), total licensed capacities, and CCCAP utilization and fiscal agreement. Disclaimer: The State of Colorado, the Colorado Department of Human Services, and the Office of Early Childhood make no representations or warranties expressed or implied, with respect to the use of data provided herewith regardless of its format or the means of its transmission. There is no guarantee or representation to the user as to the accuracy, currency, suitability, or reliability of this data for any purpose. The user accepts the data “as is”. The State of Colorado assumes no responsibility for loss or damage incurred as a result of any user reliance on this data. Users of this information should review or consult the primary data and information sources to ascertain the usability of the information. The State of Colorado does not necessarily endorse any interpretations or products derived from the data.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-28T21:50:32.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-30T07:34:36.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-30T04:51:19.000Z
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-04T18:55:49.000Z
Shares highlighted partners on the Department of Housing and Community Development Dashboard for COMMUNITY INVESTMENT TAX CREDITS (CITC).
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-24T13:24:56.000Z
Reports in reference to local law 15; health instructor data by community school, city council district and school DBN.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-19T17:29:11.000Z
Local Law 102 enacted in 2015 requires the Department of Education of the New York City School District to submit to the Council an annual report concerning physical education for the prior school year. This report provides information about average frequency and average total minutes per week of physical education as defined in Local Law 102 as reported through the 2015-2016 STARS database. It is important to note that schools self-report their scheduling information in STARS.