- API www.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2015-06-04T22:00:38.000Z
This layer was taken from a national data set of school locations. It includes public and private schools. . The private and public schools were designated private by researching their website or sites related to finding private schools. . The national dataset was clipped to only include schools within the boundary of the Regional Resources Inventory. Any schools designated as "historic" have been removed from this dataset to make it more efficient for modern day analysis. U.S. Geographic Names Information System Schools represents the Federal standard for geographic nomenclature and contains information about the proper names and locations of physical and cultural geographic features located throughout the United States and its Territories. The U.S. Geological Survey developed the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) for the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, a Federal inter-agency body chartered by public law to maintain uniform feature name usage throughout the Government and to promulgate standard names to the public.
- API www.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2015-06-03T13:28:55.000Z
- API www.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2019-04-03T17:49:47.000Z
Property appraisal information for Hamilton County.
- API www.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2019-12-11T15:27:12.000Z
REQUIRED: A brief narrative summary of the data set.
- API www.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2016-04-20T13:53:47.000Z
This dataset contains the spending by the city and feeds the city's Open Checkbook visualization application.
- API www.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2019-04-03T00:10:13.000Z
- API www.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2019-04-01T02:30:24.000Z
Location and description of recreational areas and YFD locations in the City of Chattanooga.
- API www.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2019-04-22T21:40:54.000Z
PILOT Agreements through the City of Chattanooga and Hamilton County.
- API www.chattadata.org | Last Updated 2019-04-01T01:30:26.000Z
Data feeding into the ChattaData Smarter Students Stronger Families goals.