- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-31T18:23:01.000Z
This dataset provides details about incidents that occur in Davidson County, including incident status, type of offense, and limited victim information. Incidents are defined for National Incident Based Reporting System purposes (NIBRS) as one or more crimes committed by the same individual or group of individuals acting in concert and at the same time and place. Additionally, an incident to which police were called to assist where no crime was committed may result in a Matter of Record report. Incident information provided here is NOT to be used or construed as an official MNPD incident report.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-13T14:59:08.000Z
Historical energy consumption in kilowatt hours (kWh) by Nashville Electric Service (NES) customers, classified by TVA Revenue Codes.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-04T13:35:35.000Z
This is a cumulative list of the monthly sale of surplus property items on eBid, Metro Nashville's online surplus property auction website.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-14T15:08:33.000Z
Listing of demographic data for Metro Nashville general government employees.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-19T20:05:16.000Z
Metro Nashville owned or operated residential waste and recycling convenience centers and drop-off sites with locations, hours of operation, and materials accepted. Please check the Public Works website for more details on facilities: https://www.nashville.gov/Public-Works/Neighborhood-Services/Recycling.aspx
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-29T08:05:26.000Z
Service requests to hubNashville (311) from residents and visitors. hubNashville is a one stop shop for Metro services. Residents or visitors can connect with a Metro representative to request services, share feedback, or ask questions by calling 311 within Davidson County, 615-862-5000 if out of county when making the call, or by visiting hub.Nashville.gov.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-04T13:42:05.000Z
This dataset contains all the agencies that are awarded Direct Appropriation funds by the Metropolitan Government for the year ended June 30, 2009 to current. This dataset is updated on an annual schedule.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-24T20:05:39.000Z
Details of earnings paid to employees on the Metro general government payroll per fiscal year, broken down by type of pay.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-13T14:58:30.000Z
Historical energy consumption by Nashville Electric Service (NES) commercial customers with monthly usage of greater than 50 kilowatts.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-27T17:13:05.000Z
parks, golf, golfcourse, nature, playground, picnic, dogpark, baseball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, discgolf, skate, swimming, spray, walk, hiking, boating, mountain, bike, camping, fishing, lake, canoe, historic