- finance Close
Appropriations and Apportionments for Grant Programs - Bus and Bus Facilities - Apportionments (FY2010-CR)datahub.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-19T00:14:17.000Z
Each year Congress passes legislation which, when signed by the President, appropriates funds for the Department of Transportation and related agencies. After this legislation is enacted, FTA publishes a Notice in the Federal Register which provides an overview of the apportionments and allocations based on these funds for the various Federal Transit Administration programs as well as statements of policy and guidance on public transit administration. These data sets show how FTA funding is distributed.
- API data.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2017-09-10T02:57:44.000Z
Proportion of income on housing: Monthly housing costs as a percentage of household income in the past 12 months. Source: U.S. Census Bureau; 2011-2015 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, Table S2503, B25064, and DP04.
- API impact.stlouisco.com | Last Updated 2016-12-29T17:24:32.000Z
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T15:24:32.000Z
Used in monthly finance report
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2018-02-28T18:30:04.000Z
Used in monthly financial report
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-19T18:56:36.000Z
This Dataset contains Transparency data from the Transparency website for all governmental entities in the State of Utah.
- API performance.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-23T18:16:25.000Z
Office of Human Resources Management Performance Metrics Objective 3.2- Percentage of eligible employees actively contributing to deferred compensation, FY 2019 Proposed Budget
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2018-10-18T16:46:52.805Z
Property Tax and other key revenue indicators for September.
- API datahub.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-19T00:13:01.000Z
The Civil Reserve Air Fleet is a cooperative, voluntary program involving the DOT, DOD and the U.S. civil air carrier industry in a partnership to augment DOD aircraft capability during a national defense related crisis. Air carriers volunteer their aircraft to the CRAF program through contractual agreements with the air mobility command (AMC), located at Scott Air Force Base, Illinois. In return, the participating carriers are given preference in carrying commercial peacetime cargo and passenger traffic for DOD.
- API data.montgomeryschoolsmd.org | Last Updated 2017-07-18T11:01:57.000Z
FY2018 MCPS Operating Budget