- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-08-17T14:19:58.000Z
Adopted Budget FY16 FINAL
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-01-05T16:03:10.000Z
Structurally Balanced, Budget, Policy, Codified in the Code, Ordinances
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-10-02T17:25:21.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-09-09T18:32:09.000Z
Kansas City, Missouri Health Commission committee application form updated and uploaded 7-2-15, in PDF format
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-07T15:36:36.000Z
Annual Audit Plan Programs and departments are selected for an audit in one of three ways. The City Council as a body or the City Council’s Finance and Governance Committee may direct the city auditor to conduct a specific audit. In addition, the city auditor has the authority and responsibility to initiate audits.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-08-11T16:24:13.000Z
This is a pie chart of the percent of the FY14-15 budget allocated to each appropriation unit
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-07T16:30:58.000Z
This audit focused on how the Police Department could expand its analysis of workers' compensation cost and injury trends.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-02-17T20:31:10.000Z
Approved list of materials testing firms as of February 17, 2016
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-11-25T23:16:14.000Z
LISTING OF PROJECTS IN THE CITY'S CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS BUDGET AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS - Data comes from annual Capital Budgets. Many projects are listed more than once, because they appeared in more than one budget report. It is best to use "Year 1" costs only for each respective budget year to avoid double counting or use of costs that later changed. Projects with no costs in Year 1 should usually be excluded, because they may have never come to fruition. There are also separate items for each project fund. Projects are not listed separately if they were part of multiple-location projects that appeared as a single line item in a budget.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-12-01T19:38:50.000Z
This data set contains citizen satisfaction survey results. The citizen survey is administered on a quarterly basis. See the report by visiting https://data.kcmo.org/dataset/2013-14-Kansas-City-Missouri-Citizen-Satisfaction-/m8hg-mhad.