AGGREGATE PUBLIC ASSISTANCE INCOME IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS (IN 2010 INFLATION-ADJUSTED DOLLARS) FOR HOUSEHOLDSbronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-06T00:44:51.000Z
Data per census tract of the aggregate public assistance income for those who use public assistance. This is not per person, this is the combined total public assistance expenditure per census tract.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-04-18T19:46:52.000Z
Data taken from the 2004-2005 Tree Census, filtered to isolate the largest trees in the database.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-04-18T20:21:13.000Z
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-03-22T23:13:16.000Z
this is a 100% count from the 2010 census neighborhood profile.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-04-03T18:37:12.000Z
American Community Survey dataset on the education attainment levels for Bronx citizens for hte years 2007-2011 per census tract
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-06T00:43:31.000Z
2010 Census data on the number of households per census tract that are receiving Foodstamp/SNAP (Supplimental Nutrition Assistance Program) assistance. Est = estimate, MOE = margin of error
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:27:50.000Z
Crime statistics published by the NYPD for the week of September 16-23, 2013.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2013-04-16T20:33:02.000Z
a detailed dataset covering multiple features in the housing environment, created by the US Census Bureau for years covering 2007-2011.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2019-02-15T18:17:08.000Z
2010 census data on the number of establishments per zip code grouped by sector and payrolled employees/establishment size. To create a pointmap of this dataset you must filter for "Meaning of 2007 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)" AND "Number of Employees". This particular map was filtered for (NAICS) = Construction, Number of Employees = 1-4
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2016-09-13T02:57:19.000Z