- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-29T09:01:33.000Z
List of permits regarding demolition permits in Cambridge
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-24T22:02:38.000Z
Budgeted Salaries by Position
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-30T15:36:40.000Z
Extract of Cambridge Assessing Department on-line property database file for FY16, FY17, FY18, and FY19. Contains residential, condo, commercial and exempt data. Please see attached Cambridge Property Data Metadata for field description.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-27T19:38:41.000Z
This dataset includes every Victualler License attached to a business located in Cambridge, MA. Every business serving food or beverages must have a Victualler License. Opening and closing times listed in this dataset are listed in UTC time zone (Greenwich Mean Time). UTC time runs five hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time. Moreover, permitted opening and closing times may be broader than actual opening and closing times.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T21:01:03.000Z
On 21 September 2015, Cambridge's City Council passed this Open Data Ordinance. It formalizes the Open Data Program and calls for an Open Data Review Board to be established.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-22T18:38:53.000Z
Data about applications submitted by Cambridge employers requesting visas to employee foreign citizens and received by the U. S. Department of Labor through the Labor Condition Application (H1B, H-1B1, and E-3 visas) and the Permanent Labor Certification (PERM visa) programs for federal fiscal years 2014 through 2018. Each row in the data set represents a single employer application. In the LCA program this application can request one or more positions. Employers can make multiple applications during a single year.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-09T13:37:18.000Z
Variances and Special Permits with status of under review, approved, denied or withdrawn. Cambridge's Board of Zoning Appeal hears and decides appeals, applications for special permits, and appeals and petitions for variances from the terms of the Cambridge Zoning Ordinance. This dataset includes available records from October 1, 2013 through current. This dataset does not currently include data from a relatively small number of cases with the type "appeal," because these cases are structured differently from the more common variance and special permit type cases.
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-29T09:01:32.000Z
List of permits regarding work with sheet metal
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T16:07:34.000Z
FY17-FY21 Capital Plan. Cambridge's fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30. For more information, please visit: www.cambridgema.gov/budget. For the latest capital plan, please visit: https://data.cambridgema.gov/Budget-Finance/Budget-Capital/9chi-2ed3
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-29T09:01:14.000Z
Short-term rentals in Cambridge. Short-term rental (STR) refers to the rental of any dwelling unit of bedroom as residential accommodation for a duration of less than 30 consecutive days.