- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-11T19:28:35.000Z
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-12T14:48:16.000Z
DSS CY2017 Town counts - Number of people by Assistance Type enrolled in DSS services in the calendar year 2017
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-23T18:04:33.000Z
Request for funding through the IT Capital Investment Program. For more information please go to http://www.ct.gov/opm/cwp/view.asp?a=2979&Q=511606&PM=1&opmNav=|
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T18:51:04.000Z
Care 4 Kids Number of Children, School Age Category by Setting Type and by Town, SFY 2016 Monthly. Care 4 Kids (C4K) is Connecticut's Child Care subsidy program. Includes total.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-30T19:30:10.000Z
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-05-06T18:13:31.000Z
AVERAGE MONTHLY ASSISTANCE UNITS AND RECIPIENTS BY TOWN STATE FISCAL YEAR 2003 * Counts are estimated due to AU/recipient address correction. Figures may not add due to rounding.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-15T17:59:23.000Z
---CURRENTLY IN TESTING-NOT FOR OFFICIAL USE--- This is a dataset of checkbook level expenditures of federal funds. When used in conjunction with the SID to CFDA crosswalk dataset users can determine expenditures associated with the federal program: https://data.ct.gov/dataset/Catalog-of-Federal-Domestic-Assictance-CFDA-Number/cm2u-6v8f
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-28T15:37:07.000Z
A listing of total salaries paid to all members of the Teachers Retirement Board, by town or district.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-07T20:53:19.000Z
Note: *: Beginning in 2005, only town level permit data will be reported as the Bureau of Census changed its sampling method and only 128 municipalities will have monthly permit data. Towns with "na" represent annual reporters. Note: **: Revised 2004 data with towns reporting on a monthly basis. The remaining towns are coded as "na" for month-over-month comparison.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-30T19:38:21.000Z