- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-21T22:05:15.000Z
This series shows how the State and County liquid fuel taxes and the State environmental response tax are divided between the State and the Counties and how the tax collections are distributed among the various special funds.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-26T13:06:43.000Z
training to learn
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-26T13:05:06.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-26T13:02:29.000Z
OIP Master UIPA Records Request Year-End Log For FY 2013
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2013-02-12T23:28:33.000Z
CIP Expenditures. Monthly Data Extract from FAMIS - Financial Accounting Management Information System. Coded fields may require further analysis to interpret
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-26T13:05:53.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-26T13:02:23.000Z
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-26T13:03:46.000Z
FY 13 - 01-12
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-26T13:02:00.000Z
The Hawai'i Directory of Green Employers is a growing online directory of green employers in Hawai'i. The Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations (DLIR) defines green employers as businesses that employ workers in occupations in these core areas: • Generate clean, renewable, sustainable Energy • Reduce pollution and waste; conserve natural resources; recycle • Energy efficiency • Education, training and support of green workforce • Natural, sustainable, environmentally-friendly production The Directory contains employers’ self-posted profiles that describe their operations, specify their core occupations, and describe the skills and education they want in employees. Jobseekers, students, their counselors and advisors, and others can access the employer profiles to learn about these companies and the workers they require.
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2014-02-02T04:41:33.000Z