- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-10-01T22:14:22.000Z
Energy cost burden is measured by the amount spent on electricity, gas, and other fuel, as a percent of household income. This Indicator measures the median energy cost burden by the race/ethnicity of householders. Householders whose energy costs were included in rent or condominium fees were excluded from this analysis.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2014-06-10T10:29:23.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2016-02-29T19:41:21.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-09-04T16:01:41.127Z
The Civic Engagement Topic measures three different aspects of an engaged community working to improve conditions and collectively shape the future of Oakland. The first Indicator compares the percents of drains that have been adopted in majority Asian and majority White census tracts through the Adopt a Drain program. The second Indicator compares voter turnout rates among residents in Council District 7 and Council District 1. Finally, the third Indicator compares the percent of the population that is Spanish-speaking with limited English proficiency (LEP) and the percent of city public contact position (PCP) employees that are bilingual in Spanish and English to ensure that LEP status does not inhibit access to city services.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2015-10-06T05:39:06.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2015-03-16T16:04:00.000Z
2010 Demographic Profile Data
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-12-17T19:08:23.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-10-01T22:14:11.000Z
The measurement is percent of teachers who were paid on salary steps 1-5 at OUSD schools (data from charters and private schools were not available). Salary steps are a proxy for teaching experience, as teachers move one step up the salary schedule for each year of teaching. In theory, teachers on salary steps 1-5 have between 1-5 years of teaching experience (not just in OUSD, but anywhere). However, it is important to note that salary steps are just a proxy and not always exactly equal to years of teaching experience. Percents are then calculated at the school level by dividing the number of teachers on salary steps 1-5 by the total number of teachers at that school. Schools are placed into groups based on the racial and ethnic breakdown of their student population (see note below data table for full explanation of grouping). Average percent of teachers on salary steps 1-5 is then calculated for each group of schools.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2015-05-18T21:31:34.000Z
This dataset compares the 2014-2015 FY Midcycle budget and the proposed 2015-2017 budget.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2020-06-02T13:13:23.000Z
This dataset includes all itemized accrued expenses ($100 or more) e-filed on Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Form 460 Schedule "F" Accrued Expenses (Unpaid Bills) from 2011 to the present. The data is current as of the last modified date on this dataset. See the data key for column definitions: https://data.sfgov.org/Ethics/Campaign-Finance-Data-Key/wygs-cc76