- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-10-01T22:14:22.000Z
Energy cost burden is measured by the amount spent on electricity, gas, and other fuel, as a percent of household income. This Indicator measures the median energy cost burden by the race/ethnicity of householders. Householders whose energy costs were included in rent or condominium fees were excluded from this analysis.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2014-06-10T10:29:23.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-09-04T16:01:41.127Z
The Civic Engagement Topic measures three different aspects of an engaged community working to improve conditions and collectively shape the future of Oakland. The first Indicator compares the percents of drains that have been adopted in majority Asian and majority White census tracts through the Adopt a Drain program. The second Indicator compares voter turnout rates among residents in Council District 7 and Council District 1. Finally, the third Indicator compares the percent of the population that is Spanish-speaking with limited English proficiency (LEP) and the percent of city public contact position (PCP) employees that are bilingual in Spanish and English to ensure that LEP status does not inhibit access to city services.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2016-02-29T19:41:21.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2015-10-06T05:39:06.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2015-05-18T21:31:34.000Z
This dataset compares the 2014-2015 FY Midcycle budget and the proposed 2015-2017 budget.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-12-17T19:08:23.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-10-01T22:14:39.000Z
This Indicator measures the rate of discretionary stops per 1,000 people in Oakland by race/ethnicity. “In 2016 through 2017, officers were required to complete stop data forms after every discretionary detention or arrest, and discretionary encounters in which a search or request to search occurred. Discretionary stops and searches exclude detentions and arrests that occurred as the result of a dispatched call for service, a citizen request, or for stops occurring pursuant to search warrants.” (Source: Oakland Police Department’s 2016- 2017 Stop Data Report)
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2017-04-29T01:16:20.000Z
Expenditures of the Mayor's Proposed Budget for the 2017-18 and 2018-19 Fiscal Years. The 2016-17 Midcycle Budget and 2015-16 Audited Actuals are also included for context.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2020-07-06T13:08:55.000Z
This dataset includes all itemized accrued expenses ($100 or more) e-filed on Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Form 460 Schedule "F" Accrued Expenses (Unpaid Bills) from 2011 to the present. The data is current as of the last modified date on this dataset. See the data key for column definitions: https://data.sfgov.org/Ethics/Campaign-Finance-Data-Key/wygs-cc76