- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-01T17:49:20.000Z
Invest in infrastructure to meet current and future needs
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-01T17:42:39.000Z
The SRAP is a multi-year project to set the foundation and platform for sustainability and resiliency initiatives, planning, programs, policies, and solutions. This process will take an evidence-based, comprehensive approach to develop achievable strategic goals and objectives, measurable short to long-term actions, process integration, and decision-support tools. It will promote organizational and community-based sustainability and resiliency activities and programming in alignment with the County's Strategic Plan, structure, operations, and services. The SRAP will also prioritize the economic and social case for environmental sustainability, community resiliency, hazard mitigation, and climate change adaptation, including cost savings, economic opportunity, and self-sufficient programs.
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:29:03.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-01T17:41:01.000Z
Pinellas County Emergency Management (PCEM) is reassessing all school sites for utilization and capacity during an evacuation. Meetings have been scheduled with City Managers to identify additional community sites. Additionally, PCEM is working with the State to assess newly identified community sites for risk-level. Lastly, Penny IV funding will support implementing mitigation measures for shelters including a generator at Lealman Exchange. PCEM is currently coordinating with Pinellas County Schools to identify how to utilize Penny IV funding for other potential shelter sites.
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:26:46.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-01T17:49:29.000Z
Long-term reauthorization of the National Flood Insurance Program that ensures financial sustainability, while not pricing out policy holders.
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:28:31.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:27:18.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:26:05.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-01T17:56:01.000Z
Age Friendly Pinellas is a collaboration with all of the departments under the BCC who developed an age friendly action plan for each of their respective areas. The overarching premise of the plan is to create and support an infrastructure that supports aging in place, where persons can live, work, play and thrive in their own homes and communities should they wish. As the lead on this initiative, Human Services continues to coordinate meetings with the other departments to ensure each area is meeting their objectives and goals as outlined in the AARP approved plan. The most current meeting will be held on Thursday, January 16th guidance will be provided on developing performance metrics to measure the outcomes of the action items they identified in their respective plans.