- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:27:53.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-18T19:47:02.000Z
The purpose of the Local Mitigation Strategy (LMS) is to establish an ongoing process that makes hazard mitigation part of the daily functioning of the entire community, including both public and private sectors and our residents themselves. An update is required every 5 years.
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-29T19:58:52.000Z
Invest in infrastructure to meet current and future needs
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:28:31.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:27:18.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-28T16:27:07.000Z
Reevaluate the County’s current employee performance appraisal system. This initiative is a prelude to establishing part of the basis for merit pay moving forward.
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:26:05.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:29:03.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-15T17:49:54.000Z
This project includes updating the Sewer Use ordinance to address the Grease Management Ordinance and the Industrial Pre-treatment program. These revisions will address billing, grease trap sizing and will better define roles and responsibilities. These revisions will provide a more consistent framework.
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-01T17:56:01.000Z
Age Friendly Pinellas is a collaboration with all of the departments under the BCC who developed an age friendly action plan for each of their respective areas. The overarching premise of the plan is to create and support an infrastructure that supports aging in place, where persons can live, work, play and thrive in their own homes and communities should they wish. As the lead on this initiative, Human Services continues to coordinate meetings with the other departments to ensure each area is meeting their objectives and goals as outlined in the AARP approved plan. The most current meeting will be held on Thursday, January 16th guidance will be provided on developing performance metrics to measure the outcomes of the action items they identified in their respective plans.