- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-05T16:35:41.000Z
This measure tracks the change in fleet vehicles year by year. The measure is cumulative.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-22T18:46:09.000Z
Annual MPG (miles per gallon) for the County's Light Duty Fleet by department.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-29T21:04:23.000Z
Number of jail days saved by release plan or mitigation created by Assigned Counsel.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-13T22:04:35.000Z
A facility condition assessment is a process of analyzing the condition of a facility or a group of facilities. A facility condition assessment is crucial in monitoring a building’s health and performance, and help prevent a maintenance emergency that could negatively impact your operations and those you serve. FM's goal is to assess every building once every three years. Buildings assessments for the 2020 budget are scheduled through March of 2019. Target is 100% Completion.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-05T00:07:27.000Z
Percentage of survey responders rating their satisfaction level at 4 and above.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-05T04:48:33.000Z
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-05T05:24:27.000Z
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-05T05:12:38.000Z
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-08T21:31:12.000Z
Safety Committee Attendance by Department/Division in 2018. There was no meeting in September.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-08T21:41:38.000Z
A measure of total number of workers covered by Unemployment Insurance and employed in Pierce County