- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-16T13:40:10.000Z
These performance measures are reported by the Department of General Services (DGS) to the Governor's Office of Performance Improvement (GOPI) on an annual basis. Data come from DGS.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-17T15:35:50.000Z
Department of Budget and Management data (personnel, debt, fleet, procurement)
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-12T19:42:53.000Z
The percent of cases referred to The Department of Juvenile Services Intake that are diverted to pre-court supervision, as well as the percent of DJS Committed youth successfully released without a new delinquent adjudication or conviction within a year of release.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-11T19:24:34.000Z
Utilizing National Transit Database data this calculation measures the cost of each passenger trip on MTA modes of transit. This is calculated by dividing the number of total fiscal year annual trips by each modes respective operating costs.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-12T21:34:34.000Z
This dataset tracks participation in the Free/Reduced Cost School Breakfast and Lunch Meals programs. Data recorded on monthly basis and updated at the end of the fiscal year.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-24T19:22:16.000Z
Payments greater than $25,000 made by State Agencies to Vendors in FY13
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-24T19:31:42.000Z
To substantially reduce energy costs and consumption by State government, an energy/electricity competition was established in 2011 between the 16 largest energy-using agencies. Each agency's consumption of electricity (kWh) and total energy (MMBTU) from significant facilities is monitored in relation to a baseline year of FY 2008. Significant facilities are those that have been occupied by the State since 2008 and are air-conditioned. An overall goal is set for State agencies to reduce energy/electricity consumption by 15% by 2015 to Lead By Example. The Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 runs from July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013. The Fiscal Year 2014 runs from July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-24T19:29:40.000Z
Summary information of payments to vendors that received $25,000 or more for a respective fiscal year also published on spending.dbm.maryland.gov website..
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-24T19:32:06.000Z
Summary information of payments to vendors that received $25,000 or more in a respective fiscal year as available on spending.dbm.maryland.gov website.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-24T19:25:16.000Z
This dataset shows capital, operating, and grants expenditures and revenues for Dorchester County government, for FY2014 and FY2015. The source of this dataset is the Dorchester County webpage: http://docogonet.com/index.php?page=budget_info. Previous years' budgets an be found in PDF form at that location.