- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-30T22:13:49.000Z
This dataset was digitized by BIO-WEST Inc at varying scales (1:300 to 1:2,000) depending on the quality of the aerial at the project location. UDOT will maintain the dataset in the future. The dataset contains all point wildlife mitigation features suchs as escape ramps and structure center points that have been constructed since 2005 and that are visible in aerials available May 2013. Features that could not be digitized at that time can still be queried using the project query dataset which displays all project data digitized to the LRS. There are wildlife mitigation projects completed prior to 2005 that are not included in the dataset at this time.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:34:10.000Z
Duchesne Seasonally Adjusted Monthly Unemployment Rates 1990-2015
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:25:34.000Z
Duck harvest and population data from various Utah Waterfowl Management Area surveys
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:18:38.000Z
Average Coal Quality At Utah Mines T2.24 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:00:46.000Z
2010 Utah Farm Income And Expenses
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-14T20:25:41.000Z
This Dataset contains Transparency data from the Transparency website for local governmental entities in the State of Utah.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-17T22:26:17.000Z
This data set contains checkbook expenditure data for Utah's 29 counties for fiscal year 2012. This data was migrated from Tranparent.Utah.gov.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:59:32.000Z
Emergency Food Assistance By State Total Food Costs 2010-2014
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:22:55.000Z
The data set includes hospital-specific charges for Utah hospitals that receive Medicare Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) payments for the top 100 most frequently billed discharges, paid under Medicare based on a rate per discharge using the Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Group (MS-DRG) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2011. Users will be able to make comparisons between the amount charged by individual hospitals within local markets, and nationwide, for services that might be furnished in connection with a particular inpatient stay.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:34:38.000Z
This data set contains Earmark and Set-aside recommendations from Governor Gary Herbert's 2017 budget. Earmarks are revenues set aside for a certain purpose. This data set includes earmarks from revenues that have historically been deposited into the General Fund. As shown in the data set, General Fund sales tax earmarks total about $598 million in FY 2017.