- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-12-31T16:13:08.000Z
Budget full time versus actual full time headcount numbers by month from 2017 forward. Excludes temporary and seasonal workers.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-10-26T19:28:48.000Z
This includes any public funds used for improvements along the Corridor, including items such as replacement of street signage, repainting of transformer boxes, burying of overhead lines, and roadway/utility projects.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-06-28T13:46:15.000Z
All of the City's capital improvement projects over the next five years. This information categorizes the City's projects and includes information regarding funding sources, expense types, and asset types.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:10:30.000Z
These are the projects that the City is projecting to borrow for in calendar year 2017. These projects include both capital upgrade and maintenance projects from a variety of departments that reinvest in the City's infrastructure.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-08-27T18:07:43.000Z
Aggregated monthly tax revenues for retail sales tax, citywide food & beverage, downtown food & beverage, and home rule sales tax from 2009 to 2017. Home rule sales tax was enacted in July of 2016. Some of the tax rates change over time, so revenues are factored to the quarter percent tax rate. The data is used in the Downtown Special Events Analysis (https://data.naperville.il.us/d/nuvp-g4r9/)
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-07-27T17:08:32.000Z
This dataset provides a historical summary of the number of transactions processed on a monthly basis and the number of checks, Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs), or wires processed on a monthly basis. This data is indicative of the workload of the City's accounts payable function.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-03-14T14:17:23.000Z
This is the City's calendar year 2017 annual operating budget. The information includes a breakdown by fund, category, department, division, and expense type. The City's total CY2017 expense budget is $444.88 million and the CY2017 revenue budget is $442.30 million.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2017-09-22T17:09:44.000Z
Number of incidents where Emergency Medical Services were requested (crisis level)
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-12-17T21:18:07.000Z
Monthly purchased power adjustment added to customer bills. In order to better align the cost the utility pays to purchase power from its supplier, a purchased power adjustment was added to the customer bills. As the price of power goes up or down, due to open market forces, the utility can raise or lower what it charges its customers to match what it pays for the power.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-11-06T16:45:24.000Z
Monthly tracking of the number of datasets published to Open Data Naperville that are not being used on City performance management pages.