- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-29T21:06:05.000Z
Fiscal Year 2015 Adopted and Adjusted Appropriations with Final Fiscal Year 2015 Expenditures and Fiscal Year 2016 Adopted Appropriation
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-09T20:52:35.000Z
¹ Includes Sales Tax previously allocated to JTDC for FY08--9. Reflects rate reduction for last 2 months of FY10, last 8 months of FY12 and FY13 ² Provided for comparison purposes to revenues as shown in Revenue Estimate ³ Sources: FY07-FY11 from Budget Citizen's Summary, Q-1 Total General Fund Expenditures. FY13-16 based on FY12 with 3.2% annual growth (10 year CPI-U-2.44%/Health-8%).
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-09T23:08:21.000Z
The department is court ordered to complete a home investigation to determine which home is most suitable for permanency or increased visitation
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-20T12:05:37.000Z
Enclosed data represents outpatient registrations including hospital ancillary services (e.g. laboratory, radiology, physical therapy, dialysis), primary and speciality care clinics (Fantus, Stroger Speciality Clinic, Ambulatory Screening Center, Prieto, Austin, Logan Square, Cicero, Vista, Child Advocacy Center, Woodlawn Adult Clinic, Englewood, Morton East, Near South, Sengstacke, Southside Pediatrics, Southside OB, Cottage Grove, Lincoln Robbins, Woody Winston, and OFH Speciality Clinic) same day surgery, CORE center and emergency department registrations. 2,330 of 2009 and 3,093 of 2008 zip code registrations are not included in this data file due to privacy concerns when 10 registrations or less occurred per zip code
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-17T21:30:29.000Z
Executive Recommendation for the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Capital Equipment. For more information on the budget and schedule of public hearings see http://www.cookcountyil.gov/budget/
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-16T17:45:26.000Z
Details of the Adopted Fiscal Year 2017 Department Line Item Budget. For more information on the budget see http://www.cookcountyil.gov/budget/
Budget Management - Department Special Purpose Funds 2012 Year End Expenses And 2013 Preliminary Estimatesdatacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-09T22:27:39.000Z
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-09T21:16:12.000Z
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-07T19:25:05.000Z
Data from September 19, 2011. A daily report on the budgets of Cook County Government agencies and departments.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-02T17:47:20.000Z
The sentencing data presented in this report reflects the judgement imposed by the court on people that have been found guilty. The data is recorded by count, meaning by each individual cause of action, and each count receives a sentence. Included in this data set are the defendant counts by city/suburb and sentence, their associated offense type, and year.