- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-13T22:04:35.000Z
A facility condition assessment is a process of analyzing the condition of a facility or a group of facilities. A facility condition assessment is crucial in monitoring a building’s health and performance, and help prevent a maintenance emergency that could negatively impact your operations and those you serve. FM's goal is to assess every building once every three years. Buildings assessments for the 2020 budget are scheduled through March of 2019. Target is 100% Completion.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-22T18:46:09.000Z
Annual MPG (miles per gallon) for the County's Light Duty Fleet by department.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-02T21:16:53.000Z
Quality of life ranking is based on the following indicators: Poor or fair health, Poor physical health days, Poor mental health days, and low birthweight.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-08T21:38:15.000Z
Data from County Health Rankings and Roadmaps, a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation program. The County Health Rankings & Roadmaps program is a collaboration between the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute. The goals of the program are to: - Build awareness of the multiple factors that influence health - Provide a reliable, sustainable source of local data and evidence to communities to help them identify opportunities to improve their health - Engage and activate local leaders from many sectors in creating sustainable community change, and - Connect & empower community leaders working to improve health.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-10T18:04:19.000Z
Employment levels and percentages of veterans and non-veterans in the labor force over time.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-29T21:04:23.000Z
Number of jail days saved by release plan or mitigation created by Assigned Counsel.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-05T16:35:41.000Z
This measure tracks the change in fleet vehicles year by year. The measure is cumulative.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-12T00:04:23.000Z
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-12T00:28:07.000Z
Percentage of survey responders rating their satisfaction level at 4 and above.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-12T20:36:28.000Z