- infrastructure Close
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2017-01-05T17:50:54.000Z
Map of point-type capital improvement projects across the City of Topeka. View this information and more on the Topeka Projects Explorer at http://projects.topeka.org/
- API stat.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-27T17:00:36.000Z
This dataset contains the performance measures for the Pedestrian Safety cross-departmental initiative. It includes data from Police, Transportation, and the Public Information office.
- API datahub.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-19T00:12:15.000Z
Hazmat Incident Report Search tool allows users to search for incidents involving hazardous material while in transportation and export the results to a text file for further analysis.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-10T21:35:11.000Z
This file contains the right-of-way information gathered from UDOT CAD files and converted (with reprojection) to GIS. The purpose of this layer is to provide summary information about UDOT's right-of-way. Any questions about the actual location of UDOT's right-of-way should be directed to the appropriate UDOT Region Office.
- API datahub.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-19T00:13:53.000Z
Long-term Pavement performance, construction, traffic, and environmental data for more than 2500 pavement sections in the United States and Canada. More than a dozen experimental designs address specially constructed and existing asphalt and concrete pavements, and maintenance and rehabilitation strategies. Data collection has been on-going since 1990. About one third of the pavement sections are still under study. New warm-mix asphalt concrete pavement overlay sections are currently being recruited and constructed.
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2015-10-30T20:44:08.000Z
Council Disposition of Items
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-08T21:43:09.000Z
This measure represents an improvement in food safety for participants in the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP).
- API dashboard.udot.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-11T14:41:57.000Z
Annual statewide traffic signal funding levels. Data derived from Google Drive spreadsheet UDOT Traffic Signal Maintenance Performance Measures shared with BIO-WEST on October 6, 2017.
- API dashboard.udot.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-14T21:55:53.000Z
FHWA safety data table maintained by BIO-WEST calculated from various input sources, both static and live. Using an R script for the calculations.
- API dashboard.udot.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-04T18:19:05.000Z
Comparison of UDOT and Federal measures for Interstate roads.