- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-06-18T17:52:08.000Z
The Litter Index is a sophisticated tool designed by Keep America Beautiful, which is in use across the nation to measure the amount of visible litter in a community. Teams of volunteers drive through communities and survey a random, statistical sample of five percent of all street segments in the city. Then Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software is used to map the results.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-05-19T19:32:36.000Z
2011 Community Health Assessment Kansas City, MO
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-08-30T16:45:40.000Z
This data set contains the miles of completed water main replacement that has occurred in past (and current) fiscal years. These operations are carried out by the Water Services Department.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-02-05T15:13:54.000Z
Revised ordinances regulating transportation network companies presentation - February 3, 2015
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-12-11T00:30:23.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-09-09T18:32:09.000Z
Kansas City, Missouri Health Commission committee application form updated and uploaded 7-2-15, in PDF format
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-02-17T20:31:10.000Z
Approved list of materials testing firms as of February 17, 2016
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-05-26T14:29:04.000Z
Various death rate indicators for Kansas City, MO, 2009-2013
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-01-27T17:30:50.000Z
Used in the Illegal Dumping and Littering Dashboard
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-07T15:36:36.000Z
Annual Audit Plan Programs and departments are selected for an audit in one of three ways. The City Council as a body or the City Council’s Finance and Governance Committee may direct the city auditor to conduct a specific audit. In addition, the city auditor has the authority and responsibility to initiate audits.