- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-24T22:19:32.000Z
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-06T16:46:48.000Z
Personal property typically includes items used by a company to conduct business. Generally, personal property does not include property which is attached to a building or to the land. Examples of personal property which may be assessed include furniture, fixtures, electronic equipment, telephones and machinery.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-22T21:46:30.000Z
February 2017 ecanvass
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-15T00:44:57.000Z
(Initial posting at 8:15 p.m. on Election Day) Election results, November 2011 general election. To see when this was updated, click "About" on the far right of this page. See the schedule for when results are posted, at http://www.kingcounty.gov/elections/elections/201111/resultsschedule.aspx
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-29T20:55:13.000Z
Damage reports for King AND Spokane County businesses after November 2015 storm
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-22T23:37:01.000Z
An inventory of archived data resources produced to assist HealthierHere develop Medicaid Transformation projects. Newly developed data resources are now posted to HealthierHere’s data website (https://www.healthierhere.org/our-impact/) For questions or more information, please contact Eli Kern, Public Health Epidemiologist at email@example.com.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-24T19:26:23.000Z
Sample view showing Aug 2009 Primary results for City of Seattle Mayor race and filtered to show actual candidates and write-ins
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-05T22:43:17.000Z
Damage reports for King AND Spokane County primary residences after November 2015 storm
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-17T19:38:56.000Z
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, PL 94-171 Redistricting data, 2000 and 2010. Note: Census numbers for the cities of Burien and Kent do not include annexations that took place after March 31, 2010. These annexations would increase Burien to 48,072, Kent to 118,565, and decrease uninc King County to 284,089.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-06T16:36:17.000Z
Catalog of items available at monthly spot bid auction. https://www.kingcounty.gov/services/auctions-surplus-materials/auctions/office-personal.aspx