- API data.macoupincountyil.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-21T21:31:24.000Z
Budget for 1997-2014.
- API data.macoupincountyil.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-10T19:34:22.000Z
The checkbook summaries located below are copies of the Claims and Officers report presented to and approved by the County Board each meeting. This means the reports run one month behind. For example, if you are looking for January 2012 information, you would have to check the February 2012 Claims and Officers Report. These reports have a variety of information on them. They include a monthly summary of expenses by line item, various revenue reports, salary information and beginning in December 2013, a listing of the checkbook from the General fund. Some reports are not on file. For those months that the report can not be partially recreated a note of (Not on file) is placed after the month. If part of the report could be recreated, a note of (Partial) is placed after the month.
- API data.macoupincountyil.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-25T18:40:38.000Z
- API data.macoupincountyil.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-11T17:55:21.000Z
- API data.macoupincountyil.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-05T02:46:21.000Z
In 2006, Illinois started early voting before Election Day. Since then, more and more voters are voting early. This dataset includes stats of how many voters cast their ballot early, how many voted by mail, how many military voters voted, etc.
- API data.macoupincountyil.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-13T20:42:58.000Z
This data includes the GIS data for the 61 precincts in Macoupin County.