- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-01T17:41:03.000Z
This initiative builds upon successful pilots designed to control the growth profile of emergency services using proven and new strategies. Additionally, it includes creation of a plan for expansion of programs such as priority dispatch (sending correct resource to service request), educational campaigns (making the right call when utilizing 911), coordinating existing and newly formed case management groups to handle complex issues such as recurring callers, partnership outreach to high utilizer locations by case such as fall prevention and other such strategies to reduce the growth of emergency services to that of population growth.
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:27:53.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-11T04:55:02.000Z
Support vibrant communities with art and culture
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-18T19:47:02.000Z
The purpose of the Local Mitigation Strategy (LMS) is to establish an ongoing process that makes hazard mitigation part of the daily functioning of the entire community, including both public and private sectors and our residents themselves. An update is required every 5 years.
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-28T14:53:19.000Z
Invest in infrastructure to meet current and future needs
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-01T17:56:06.000Z
This project will update Pinellas County's current water policy that was board-approved in 1987. The objective for this framework is to have consistent policies throughout Pinellas County. This updated policy will enable PCU to be consistent with best practices across municipalities within the County.
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-18T16:29:05.000Z
Total Adjusted Recycling Credits, including traditional recycling credits, renewable energy recycling credits, and yard trash disposed in in a landfill beneficially using landfill gas
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-11T04:47:46.000Z
Plan and Develop regional stormwater facilities and stormwater credit policies for the Lealman CRA. Current Preliminary Engineering work includes assessing regional retention needs, potential sites, acquisition approach and a regional retention plan including developing a stormwater treatment credit system. Development of a Stormwater Credit system is planned by 2/6/2021 and Preliminary Engineering completion is planned by 4/7/2021. Using existing credits available in the Haynesworth Tract, expedited development of a credit system for areas within the Sawgrass basin is underway. Pending administrative approval, these existing credits may be made available to meet CRA goals for areas within the Sawgrass Basin. Based on the recommendations of the PER, Phase 2 will include acquisition, design followed by construction of facilities for CRA areas in the Joe's Creek basin
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:28:31.000Z
- API data.pinellas.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-07T03:27:18.000Z