- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-02T21:42:14.000Z
Percent of indigent and unclaimed cases where the estate, family, or friends have paid for the disposition instead of County tax dollars.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-13T18:37:06.000Z
This measure tracks improved diet quality for participants in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed).
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-05T16:35:41.000Z
This measure tracks the change in fleet vehicles year by year. The measure is cumulative.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-22T18:46:09.000Z
Annual MPG (miles per gallon) for the County's Light Duty Fleet by department.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-02T22:04:15.000Z
This measure represents an improvement in food safety for participants in the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP).
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-08T20:04:59.000Z
Total private-sector employment for jobs covered by Unemployment Insurance as reported by employers through the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW).
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-11T18:11:43.000Z
Total number of clients served on-site, follow-up care provided, domestic violence helpline calls answered and outreach made on a quarterly basis.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-13T22:04:35.000Z
A facility condition assessment is a process of analyzing the condition of a facility or a group of facilities. A facility condition assessment is crucial in monitoring a building’s health and performance, and help prevent a maintenance emergency that could negatively impact your operations and those you serve. FM's goal is to assess every building once every three years. Buildings assessments for the 2020 budget are scheduled through March of 2019. Target is 100% Completion.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-29T21:04:23.000Z
Number of jail days saved by release plan or mitigation created by Assigned Counsel.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-01T12:34:45.000Z