- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:00:30.000Z
The median cost of living and median income data. Cost of living data by cost category, family size, and household composition (e.g. the number of workers). Income data is the median for households and median for families across all household and family sizes and compositions.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-12-05T05:54:29.000Z
Expenditures includes the financial transactions conducted by the county. Names in some of the transactions have been redacted to protect individual names when providing them may violate privacy as per HIPPA, MGDPA, or other regulations. In these cases, the vendor name is replaced with the description of the account and "(redacted)".
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-02T20:15:07.000Z
The number of MnChoices assessments by type and quarter. The MnChoices assessment allows for anyone of any age with a disability to access the support services needed to stay in their homes. Using complete applicant information MnChoices determines if there are publicly-funded programs and services available, and replaces the need for multiple assessments. Data do not include assessments completed using legacy systems.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-11-18T21:49:31.000Z
Volume and type of pre-demolition hazardous waste removed from sites prior to their scheduled demolition. This could include asbestos, appliances, mercury containing devices, paint, solvents and other waste products. This is required for residential and commercial/industrial demolition projects.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:36:39.000Z
This tables provides information regarding capital projects included in a capital project budget.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-12-18T19:05:10.730Z
Child Care Assistance programs and the Basic Sliding Fee wait list.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-12-05T16:19:29.000Z
This dataset shows calls for service for police and fire agencies served by Ramsey County Emergency Communications Center. Geolocation references city and zip code, not a precise location.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-02T20:43:47.000Z
Social Services expenditures broken out by service area and personnel and administrative costs and contracted and other service costs.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-03-08T19:24:13.000Z
Program participant information on people served in Financial Assistance programs, such as cash, food, and medical assistance as well as the Family Homelessness Prevention and Assistance Program.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-21T20:05:31.000Z
Annual summary of hazardous waste delivered to the county's Very Small Quantity Generator (VSQG) collection site by businesses and others who are eligible for VSQG status under federal regulations.