- infrastructure Close
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-08-03T22:16:56.000Z
- API open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-29T00:15:24.000Z
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-27T19:26:29.000Z
This map shows the portion of Middlefield Road in North Fair Oaks that will be redesigned. Changes will be made to the public right of way only, and include the undergrounding of utilities as well as the redesign of sidewalks, parking and traffic lanes.
Percent of the amount of total construction contracts awarded annually to women-owned businesses (WBE)kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-13T16:30:57.000Z
% of WBE annually awarded construction contacts
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-07-11T17:41:41.000Z
Data about the number, operating system, and device used to access San Mateo County public wifi locations throughout the County.
- API open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-25T22:03:02.000Z
Residents Paying 30% Plus of Household Income on Gross Rent in the Past 12 Months (B25070_001E,B25070_007E,B25070_008E,B25070_009E,B25070_010E)
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-09-04T20:39:27.000Z
Demo dataset with fake quarterly numbers (YE data is accurate) for goal editor
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T01:09:46.000Z
This dataset shows source-level greenhouse gas emissions in units of carbon dioxide equivalent as entered into the Climate Registry Information System (CRIS) database for years 2010 through 2014. Sources and facilities for each agency are defined and total CO2e for each source is displayed.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T21:11:08.000Z
Monthly reports of the larger urban water suppliers in the state on water production and conservation activities
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-11T17:58:09.000Z
JSON and GeoJSON, and relevant documentation is available under the "API" tab below.