- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-21T21:48:44.000Z
This public view contains all the fields of the parent dataset except employee ID has been redacted. This dataset describes how labor hours were assigned within the Fleet Services department. All time must be assigned to “Direct Labor” – such as preventative maintenance or repair or “Indirect Labor” – work not associated with preventative maintenance or repair
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-22T12:42:19.000Z
This data set provides information about work performed on Transportation assets such as street inventory, street lights, traffic signals, signs, and pavement markings. Data are stored on Cityworks servers.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-01T16:30:57.000Z
Accidents or incidents that have occurred within the Environmental Management and Sustainability department in the current calendar year. This public view redacts fields that are deemed sensitive or protected including Chargeable, Incident Summary, Name of Employee and Notes.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-26T18:31:41.000Z
Percent of graffiti incidents abated within next full business day after notification
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-04T14:00:04.000Z
Monthly tracking of various services provided by City Clerk.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-01T14:11:03.000Z
Web statistics for https://ecourt.mesaaz.gov/
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-22T13:27:09.000Z
Information about work performed on Water Resources assets such as valves and hydrants. This view redacts sensitive information including the work order location.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-14T21:53:14.000Z
Average number of calendar days to repair streetlights. A low average is better.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-21T20:52:55.000Z
This dataset describes the repair work done by Fleet Services
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-17T23:52:13.000Z
This feature class identifies all streetlight fixtures within the boundary of the City of Mesa, including portions of other bordering agencies. A streetlight fixture includes the lamp, pole, and photocell, if present. Data are stored as a point geometry type feature class in the City Enterprise Geodatabase. The projected coordinate system is NAD 1983 State Plane Arizona Central FIPS 0202 Feet.